Mr & Mrs T. and their family came to Buying Agent Partnership to fulfil a lifetime dream and move from Humberside to West Cornwall, following the sale of his share in a building construction company. They were having difficulty finding sufficient stock – but that’s where our property finders came in…
- Restored Period Property – Giving a traditional, Cornish feel
- Detached, 4 Bedrooms – To provide space for all the family
- 2 – 3 Acres of Land – To provide a large garden space for the family to enjoy
- Separate Studio – As a professional artist, Mrs. T requires a private space to complete her work
- Close to Coastal Footpath – This would enable the client to pursue his hobby of running
How Buying Agent Partnership helped
Initially the search was centred upon Perranuthnoe a small coastal village where they had enjoyed family holidays for almost fifteen years. However because of limited stock, with our property finder’s suggestion the search area was extended to include the area around Helston, but close to the coastal footpath so that our client could purse his joy of running.
After viewing a number of period properties, we managed to find an elegant detached Georgian farm house close to Looe Pool with acreage. The selling agent confided that the vendor had already purchased another property so he was keen to sell and, after negotiation and a reduction in price of £60,000, a sale was agreed within budget
The happy ending
Since moving into their new home, our client has demolished the former garage, and built the studio of his dreams in its place. The clients are thrilled with their home, and both teenage girls are happily settled into their new school – another proud win for Buying Agent Partnership!
How Buying Agent Partnership added value
- Using our local knowledge of the surrounding region, we were able to guide our clients into an adjoining area that still checked all their boxes but was able to offer a little more in the way of choice
- Our network relationships allowed us to know when the iron was hot so that we could strike – a key part of any negotiation!
- This case study saw another property purchased within budget in the region of our client’s choice